If you are experiencing issues with the ABCmouse app, try the following:
- Minimum Device: Kindle Fire HD 2013 and above
- For software updates, go to Settings > Device Options > System Updates > and select Check now.
Run a speed test on your device and compare your results with our recommendations.
- Minimum Bandwidth per Concurrent User:
- Upload: 100 Kb/second
- Download: 2 Mb/second
- Connection Quality:
- Packet Loss: 0%
- Jitter: < 40 ms
- Go to More > Applications > Installed Applications > select ABCmouse > and tap Uninstall.
- Power cycle your device by turning it off for one (1) minute.
- Go to the Kindle Apps Store and reinstall ABCmouse.
4) If the problem still exists, you will need to fill out a support ticket and have one of our team members assist you.