Unfortunately, our current version of the ABCmouse website does not include a full-screen option. The size of the program will be formatted to fit your internet browser. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please note, the ABCmouse app is always set to full screen.
While ABCmouse does not have a way to prevent your child from navigating away. Most Apple devices offer "Guided Access"
You can keep your child within any selected app using the iOS Guided Access feature. To turn on Guided Access, please follow these steps:
1. Go into the Settings app on your device and tap on General
2. Tap on Accessibility (found near the bottom)
3. Within the Accessibility screen, tap on Guided Access (also found near the bottom)
4. On the Guided Access screen, toggle the Guided Access switch to “On"
5. Next, tap on Set Passcode to set a four-digit code that you will use to disable this feature from within an app when you need to. After you have set this up, exit the Settings app
6. Now, open the app you’d like to use Guided Access with (such as the Early Learning Academy app). Next, triple press the Home button to draw up the Guided Access interface. In the top right corner, tap on the Start button to begin using this app in Guided Access mode.
7. The device is now in Guided Access mode.
To disable Guided Access, triple press the home button and enter the passcode you created in Step 5. Then tap on the End button in the top left corner to end usage in Guided Access mode.
To turn off Guided Access completely in your iPad, follow Steps 1–4 to reach the Guided Access screen, but instead toggle the Guided Access switch to Off.
For more information on options within Guided Access, please visit the Apple Support page for “iOS: About Guided Access” here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5509