We've given parents and caregivers the flexibility to adjust their child's Learning Path Level at any time if they feel that it is not at the appropriate level for them.
To update the Learning Path Level, please see the steps below:
- Select the Gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon.
- You will be prompted to enter your account password.
- Select the Settings panel.
- Select the profile you would like to update.
- Select the Learning Path Level panel to edit it.
- Select the appropriate Learning Path Level for the user.
- Select Done to save your changes.
- If you're on a mobile device, select Switch to Level.
Can I reset my child's Learning Path level back to the beginning?
We do not have a feature for parents and caregivers to reset a Learning Path Level once it has been completed. However, if you would like to inquire about a specific Level, we can make the adjustment.
Please submit a ticket on our Contact Us page with the following information so we can better assist:
- Child Profile's name
- Learning Path Level