You can update the settings for your Child Profiles at any time from the Parents Page.
The Parents Page can be reached by selecting the gear icon at the corner of your screen and selecting Parent Resources from the menu. If you are navigating through the site, you will see an Options icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen. Click the icon, then select Parent when prompted. Enter your password to gain access.
Select the Settings panel on this page. The Settings area allows you to customize a number of profile-specific options, some of which can be edited for all users at once.
The surface level will show you all profiles on your account, including the Parent Profile. Click on a Child Profile to edit the individual settings, including:
- General options
- User Profile preferences – Child name, birthdate, gender, and delete profile button
- Learning Path Level – Includes description of each Learning Level to help choose the best Level for your child
- Teacher – Choose which teacher avatar is displayed in the classroom, or select Random
- Clothing options – Activate gender specific clothing options in Shopping Center. Choose Boys, Girls, or both options to be displayed when shopping (at least one option must be selected)
- Permissions options
- Ticket Spending – Disable or reactivate a profile’s ability to spend Tickets. Selecting Disabled will prompt the user for the account password to allow purchase to process
- Time Limit – Activate, edit, or disable the Timer feature to limit time spent on ABCmouse
- Audio options
- Background Music
- Ticket Machine Sound Effects