With ABCmouse, you can cancel any time you want and easily renew your subscription if you choose to continue.
For instructions on how to cancel your ABCmouse subscription, please see the following:
- Log in to your account via the app or on www.ABCmouse.com.
- Click/tap the Gear icon at the top of your screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon.
- Select the My Account panel located on the Parent Home page.
- Select the Cancellation panel located on the My Account page.
- From there, follow the on-screen instructions to end your ABCmouse membership.
- When you've finished the cancellation process, the page should read "Your ABCmouse subscription has been cancelled."
- If you do not reach this cancellation confirmation page, then your account is not yet cancelled.
Once you're done, you’ll also receive a confirmation email from us. Please keep this email for your records.
You’ll continue to have access to ABCmouse until the end of your current billing cycle but will not be charged moving forward.
If you’re billed for ABCmouse through a third party, there may be different steps for canceling your subscription.
- Amazon Cancellation Instructions
- Apple Cancellation Instructions
- Google Play Cancellation Instructions
If you have an Assessment Center subscription and want to cancel it, please see the following article: