If you are logged in on the ABCmouse Parent Homepage and want to edit your account information, please see the following instructions on how you can update your email address or password for ABCmouse:
- Select the Gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon.
- Click/tap the My Account panel.
- Select Account Information.
- Select the Edit button next to the email address or password.
- When the menu expands, enter your new email address or new password.
- Select the blue Done button in the lower right corner to save your changes.
Forgot the email address you use to log in?
To retrieve it, we will need the payment information associated with your ABCmouse subscription to verify or recover the email we have on file. Please use the Recover my Email tool to recover your email address.
What if we purchased a subscription with the Amazon App Store, Apple or Google Play?
Forgot your Password?
If you need to reset your password, please use the Forgot Password tool to have an email sent to you with instructions on resetting your password.
Can my child create a password for their profile?
No, they do not require their own username and password. Each ABCmouse subscription can only use one email address and one password to log in. You are allowed up to three individual Child Profiles that can be accessed simultaneously from separate devices, but we only offer one password per account holder.
- Your password must be at least 6 characters long.
- It can be either letters or a combination of both numbers and letters.
- No special characters or capitalization are required.