Issue: When a teacher goes to the Teacher Settings area, the screen is grayed out. It will not let the teacher click on the blue pencil icon for any of the Account Information, Change Password or Avatar sections.
Last Reported: March 23, 2022
Recommendation: We recommend following the steps below.
If your account was created on Clever, you would have to make all changes in their database. If you experience any difficulty, please visit https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us for further assistance.
- If you forgot your password or need to reset it, please use the Forgot Password tool.
- Once you enter the email address associated with your ABCmouse account, we’ll send you a password reset email.
- Go to the Student Login page.
- Click your existing Avatar profile picture in the top left panel.
- Select My Work, located at the bottom of the window.
- Select one of the stock photos available.
- Select Avatar.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Yes.
While our developers are aware of this issue and currently working on a fix, please fill out a support ticket to report the error so we keep track of how many teachers are affected.