Issue: Teachers are reporting that they are unable to bypass one of the following error messages:
- "Cannot Locate Member Account"
- "Rostering is currently only supported by teacher accounts"
- "We are unable to import your Clever roster at this time. Please try again later"
Last Reported: March 24, 2022
Recommendation: If you plan to utilize the Clever experience, we recommend deleting your teacher account and consider making a brand new teacher account directly in the Clever database.
You're welcome to keep the affected ABCmouse teacher account as a back-up if needed, but you may not be able to utilize Clever.
If you plan to keep two ABCmouse teacher accounts, you will have to update your current email address on our ABCmouse Teacher Dashboard to an alternate one as both accounts cannot share the same email.
We recommend following the steps below.
- Log in to www.ABCmouse.com on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Go to the Teacher Dashboard.
- Click your Teacher Username in the upper-right corner.
- Select Teacher Settings when prompted.
- Select the blue pencil icon on the Account Information section.
- Enter your new email in the Email Address field.
- Click Save at the bottom of your screen once you've finished your adjustments.
- The cancel my account hyperlink will also be available on this page.
- It may take 48 hours for the process to be completed.
- Log in to www.clever.com on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Open Clever and search ABCmouse in the Clever library.
- Select the item labeled ABCmouse for Teachers to continue.
- Once installed, select ABCmouse and open the application.
- Checkmark the 'I agree to the Terms & Conditions' on the Create a new account? pop up.
- Your selection will automatically create a new teacher account.
If you are still unable to Sync with Clever, please fill out a support ticket to report the error. Our developers are aware of this issue and Clever is currently working on a fix.