Issue: When I attempt to update billing information, I receive a notification regarding a 'Billing Update Error' with one of the following messages:
- "Oops! An error occurred while processing your request. Please update your request. If you need assistance, please contact Customer Support."
- "Your credit card has been declined. Please verify payment information or contact Customer Support if error persists."
Platform: All Platforms
Last Reported: January 07, 2022
Recommendation: Here are some of the most common reasons for errors when entering credit card information:
- Sometimes, the autofill feature on your device does not let the system recognize your entry. Please try manually entering your debit or credit card information into the Card Number field.
- Please do not leave any spaces, type in any dashes or symbols into the Card Number field.
- Cardholder name was improperly entered.
- The credit card has expired.
- Billing zip code does not match.
- For gift/international cards, please enter: 12345
- Invalid security code.
If you are still experiencing this issue, you will need to fill out a support ticket and one of our agents will assist you.