Teachers can change their Avatar image by customizing their own character or selecting one of our stock photos. The profile picture is your teacher Avatar and how students recognize you on the Class Login page.
- Go to the Teacher Dashboard.
- Click your Teacher Username in the upper-right corner.
- Select Teacher Settings.
- Select the blue ABCmouse student experience hyperlink in the Avatar section.
- Select from the items available or purchase new items with the Go Shopping! tab.
- Select Take a Picture when you are ready to update your Avatar .
- Click the rectangle and move the corners of the frame to adjust its dimensions.
- Select the red camera icon below the Avatar to take the picture.
- The picture will then appear as a thumbnail to the left of the Avatar.
- Select the picture thumbnail to set it as the Avatar profile picture.
To update an Avatar profile picture to be a stock photo, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Student Log-in page.
- Click your existing Avatar profile picture in the top left panel.
- Select My Work, located at the bottom of the window.
- Select one of the stock photos available.
- Select Avatar.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Yes.
Please note that ABCmouse does not permit uploading files from personal computers and devices onto ABCmouse.com.