Depending on the device being used, it should allow the user to increase the font size with one of the methods below.
To zoom in, please follow these steps:
- Place two fingers on the area of the screen to magnify.
- Still applying light pressure on the screen, begin to move them apart.
- The part of the screen beneath the fingers should begin to zoom in as the gap between the fingers grows.
To zoom back out, please follow these steps:
- Place two fingers on the screen to make your font smaller.
- Still applying light pressure on the screen, begin to move them closer together.
- In many cases, you can also zoom back out by quickly tapping the screen twice.
To zoom in or out, please follow these steps:
- To make the font bigger, use the zoom icon located on the top right of the page.
- Press either the + (Plus sign) or - (Minus sign) to make objects on the screen larger or smaller.