Issue: When the timer runs out, a box comes up saying the time limit has been reached. When I try to type in the account password, the password box does not allow me to put in my full password. I can type in all but the last character.
Last Reported: August 18, 2021
Recommendation: There is currently a bug with the passwords over 12 characters.
How to fix:
- Go to desktop or laptop computer
- Please go to www.ABCmouse.com, then click on Log In
- Select the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of your screen and select Parent when prompted
- On the Parent homepage, select the Settings panel
- Select the Child Profile you would like to edit
- Select the Permissions category from the left column
- Select the Timer option
Your selection will automatically be updated to you timer on the mobile app. If you still need further assistance regarding this issue, you will need to fill out a support ticket and have an agent assist you. This issue will be resolved during our next app update.