Some ABCmouse desktop app issues may be related to corrupted ABCmouse cache files. Deleting these ABCmouse files on your computer will free up the cache and possibly resolve the issue you are having.
Please complete the following steps to delete these files from your Mac computer:
- Open the Finder app.
- Open the Go tab on the menu bar and then select the Home Folder.
- Open the Library Folder.
- This is a hidden folder. Hold down Cmd + Shift + Period to show hidden folders.
- From the Library Folder, open the Application Support Folder.
- Delete the folder labeled "mobi.abcmouse.standalone".
- From the Library Folder, open the Caches Folder.
- If applicable, delete the folder labeled "mobi.abcmouse.standalone".
- From the Library Folder, open the Preferences Folder
- Delete the file labeled "mobi.abcmouse.standalone.plist".