Some ABCmouse desktop app issues may be related to corrupted ABCmouse cache files. Deleting these ABCmouse files on your computer will free up the cache and possibly resolve the issue you are having.
Please complete the following steps to delete these files:
- Open My Computer OR Hold the Windows key and press E.
- Open Local Disk Drive: C.
- Open the Users Folder.
- Open the folder with your user name.
- Ensure view Hidden Files is checked in Folder Options.
- Open the AppData folder.
- Open the LocalLow folder.
- Delete the Age of Learning, Inc folder.
- Open the Unity folder.
- Delete the Age of Learning, Inc__ABCmouse folder.