Issue: When my child logs in to ABCmouse, the "Welcome Back" greeting does not play.
Platform: All devices
Last Reported: June 13, 2022
Recommendation: We recommend checking your volume and name pronunciation settings on any desktop or laptop computer to make sure all adjustments are correct.
- Go to the Gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Click the Volume icon.
- To turn your volume up, slide the toggle to the right.
Name Pronunciation Settings:
- Click the Gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon.
- Select the Settings panel.
- Click on the Child Profile you'd like to adjust.
- Select Audio from the left side menu.
- Select Name Pronunciation.
Your selection will automatically be updated as completed.
If this issue is currently affecting you, please fill out a support ticket referencing this issue.