The Pet Park is an area on the site where children can take care of their pets and another way to experience the Learning Path. As children complete activities in this area, the knowledge of their pets increases.
- What features are in the Pet Park?
- How are activities picked in the Learn feature?
- Where is the Pet Park located?
- Can a name be given to pets?
- What are the pet emotions in the Pet Park?
- How many badges can my child's pet earn?
- How many pets can my child adopt?
- Is there a way to delete a pet?
What features are in the Pet Park?
Most of the features within the Pet Park will be caring for pets. Each pet will have different needs and activities to complete, which can include the following:
How are activities picked in the Learn feature?
The Learn feature will be the next activity from the Learning Path. Completing the activity here marks it as completed on the Learning Path as well.
In addition, activities completed with a pet will increase the pet's level individually. A pet's level is displayed by the heart icon, which can be found in the upper right corner.
Where is the Pet Park located?
To find the Pet Park, follow the steps below:
- Select the map icon located in the top menu bar.
- Select the Pet Park icon.
Can a name be given to pets?
Yes! To name a pet or change their name, you'll have to be in the Pet Park area. Then, follow the steps below:
- Double-click the name of the pet until it is highlighted or until a cursor appears.
- The name of the pet can be found in the top right corner of the page.
- You can then change the name of the pet.
What are the pet emotions in the Pet Park?
Pets can have several emotions, such as:
How many badges can my child's pet earn?
Each pet is able to earn 6 different badges. Badges can be earned by completing activities in this area. To check out any badges a pet has earned, select the badge next to the pet's name.
How many pets can my child adopt?
Multiple pets can be adopted and accessed in the Pet Park.
Is there a way to delete a pet?
Currently, there is no way to delete pets from the Pet Park area.