All Family subscriptions to ABCmouse are set up to provide for up to four profiles: one for the parent or guardian and up to three Child Profiles. As the Primary Account Holder, you have access to the Parent Section and account administration for all profiles.
While the Parent Profile looks a lot like a Child Profile, it is intended for your use if you want to browse the site and see activities or games without affecting your child’s progress.
Please note: we do not currently have Primary Account Holder access from our mobile application. If you are subscribed for access to the Assessment Center you will not see the Parent Profile displayed for Assessments.
To access the profile:
1. Go to the student homepage
2. Click on the "Learning Path"
3. Select the change user option (see image below)
5. A pop-up will appear on your screen, where you would be able to click on "Primary Account Holder"
6. Please enter in your account password to change users
Remember that each child should be using their own Child Profile. This ensures that their progress is tracked individually.