You can update the settings for your Child Profiles at any time from the Parents Page.
The Parents Page can be reached by selecting the gear icon at the corner of your screen and selecting Parent Resources from the menu. If you are navigating through the site, you will see an Options icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen. Click the icon, then select Parent when prompted. Enter your password to gain access.
Select the Settings panel, then choose the profile you would like to change. Name changes can be made in the User Profile panel.
To edit the name of a profile:
- Select on the Gear icon at the top of the screen and select the Parent icon
- Select the Settings panel
- Select the profile you would like to change
- Select the User Profile panel at the top
- Select First Name to begin editing (your changes will be saved automatically.)
How can I change the name pronunciation for one of my children's profiles?
To adjust the name pronunciation for a user, please follow the steps below:
NOTE: this feature is currently only accessible through desktop/laptop computers.
1. Select Options
2. Select Parent Resources
3. Select Settings
4. Click on the appropriate user name
5. From the left side menu, select Audio
6. Select Name Pronunciation