On some devices, simply exiting the ABCmouse app may leave some features running in the background. Fully closing the app helps ensure that all features of the app are turned off and the app can restart anew.
Learn how to close the ABCmouse app on the following devices listed below:
Android Phone and Tablet
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Select Apps.
- Select All apps.
- Open the ABCmouse panel.
- Select Force Stop.
- Swipe down from the bar at the top of the screen.
- Go to More.
- Select the Applications section.
- Open the Installed Applications section.
- Select the ABCmouse panel.
- Select the Force Stop button.
iPhone and iPad
- Go to your Home screen.
- *Double-click your Home button to bring up the multitask tray.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to force stop ABCmouse.
*On an iPhone X or later, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom-left corner of the screen.