The Change My Avatar interface includes many default options for hair, eyes, nose, mouth, and skin tone options. Any other options can be purchased in the Shopping Center or earned by completing Lessons on the Learning Path.
Special hair styles for an Avatar can be purchased in the Shopping Center or earned from completing Lessons on the Learning Path.
The Shopping Center can be found on the Map page and linked on the Change My Avatar page. Clothes, accessories, and features can be purchased for tickets in the shops. Items you earn or buy will be sent to your inventory on the Change My Avatar page.
How can I change my child's avatar hair?
To change your child's avatar hair, follow these instructions:
- Log in on the profile you would like to edit
- Enter the About Me section by clicking the About Me panel on the child profile homepage
- Click the Change My Avatar icon
- Click on Features at the top of the page
- Select Hair. You'll then be able to put hair on your avatar
If you are not seeing any hair, click on "Go Shopping" at the bottom to purchase some hair from the mall. All of our hairstyles and hair colors are now available without tickets.