All family subscriptions come with up to four profiles per account: one for a parent or caregiver and up to three Child Profiles. If you have not yet used your allotted Child Profiles, you can customize these user accounts at any time. If you would like to request more than three Child Profiles, please contact us.
To delete a Child Profile:
- Select the Gear icon at the top of your screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon on the right-side of your screen.
- Click/tap the Settings panel on the Parent Home page.
- Select the Child Profile you would like to delete.
- Select the Edit icon next to the User Profile.
- Click/tap the Delete Profile button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Yes button to proceed with deleting the profile.
Note: The account must have more than one Child Profile in order for the delete option to appear. Additionally, the Parent Profile cannot be deleted.