Yes! Parents can disable background music for activities, site areas, and sound effects for the Ticket Machine.
To adjust the background music:
- Select the Gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon.
- Enter your account password to access the Parent Home page.
- Click/tap the Settings panel.
- Select the Child Profile(s) you want to edit.
- Select All Users if you want all profiles to have the same setting for background music.
- Select the specific Child Profile if only one child's setting for background music needs to be adjusted.
- Select Audio from the menu.
- Desktop users will see Audio on the left side of the page.
- Mobile device users can get to Audio by tapping the arrow to the left of General.
- Click/tap the green and yellow switches to turn off the background music and Ticket Machine sound effects respectively.
- Desktop users will get a pop-up to confirm the change being made.
- Mobile device users changes will be saved automatically.