Yes, an option is available to limit the time children can spend on ABCmouse by setting time limit restrictions.
To edit the Time Limit setting, please follow these steps:
- Select the Gear icon at the top of your screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon at the right-side of your screen.
- Select the Settings panel on the Parent Home page.
- Select the Child Profile you wish to adjust to view their settings.
- Select the Permissions category.
- Select the Time Limit option.
- Use the hour and minute display to adjust the amount of time your child will be allowed to access the site or app.