Yes, an option is available to limit the time children can spend on ABCmouse by setting Timer restrictions.
To edit the Timer Limit setting:
- Select the Gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon.
- Enter your account password to access the Parent Home page.
- Click/tap the Settings panel.
- Select the Child Profile you would like to edit.
- Select the Permissions category.
- Desktop users will see Permissions at the left side of the page.
- Mobile device users can get to Permissions by tapping the arrow to the left of General.
- Select the Timer Limit option.
- Use the hour and minute display to adjust the amount of time your child will be allowed to access the site or app.
- The Time Limit restriction can be removed by tapping the green toggle button.
- Your changes will be saved instantly.
Desktop users have an additional way to view the Timer feature.
- Click the green Options icon in the lower left corner.
- Select Timer when prompted.
This will take you directly to the Timer Settings for the Child Profile that is currently selected.