Updating your billing information may be different depending on how you pay for your ABCmouse subscription.
For instructions on how to update billing through third party payment method, see the following:
- If you are Apple subscriber, please click here.
- If your are Amazon subscriber, please click here.
- If you are Google Play subscriber, please click here.
Subscribers who are billed directly through ABCmouse can update their payment method at any time by following these steps:
- Click/tap the Gear icon at the top of your screen.
- Select the Parent Section icon.
- Enter your account password to access the Parent Homepage.
- Select My Account.
- Select Billing to view and update the payment method.
- Select Edit to update credit card details or click the PayPal tab at the top of the page to be redirected to the PayPal website.
- Select Done to save changes.
Billing Update Error
If you are having trouble, here are some of the most common reasons for errors when entering credit card information:
- Sometimes, the autofill feature on your device does not let the system recognize your entry. Please try manually entering your debit or credit card information into the Card Number field.
- Please do not leave any spaces or type in any dashes or symbols into the Card Number field.
- The cardholder name was improperly entered.
- The credit card has expired.
- Billing zip code does not match.
- For gift/international cards, please enter: 12345
- Invalid security code.