If you forgot your email address or need to change it for any reason, we have a few suggestions that can help. Select a scenario below to find out more:
- I need to recover my email address.
- I want to change my email address.
- I don’t have access to the email address on file.
- I’m having trouble and need help.
How to Recover Your Login Email Address
Forgot the email address you use to log in?
To retrieve it, we will need the payment information associated with your ABCmouse subscription to verify or recover the email we have on file.
You entered the correct information but still can’t recover your email address?
It’s possible that you may pay for ABCmouse through a third party. In this case, our tool isn’t able to recover your email address.
You found the email address but still don't know your password?
Learn how to reset it here.
Do you pay for ABCmouse through a third party?
If so, the login credentials for your ABCmouse account may be the same email address and password that you use for their services. If you’re not sure what those are, you can learn how to recover them by clicking your billing party from the list below:
How to Change Your Email Address
If you’d like to change the email address associated with your ABCmouse account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your ABCmouse If you don’t remember your password learn how to reset it here.
- Select the banner icon at the top-right corner of the screen, and then click the Parent option.
- In the Parents Resources section, click or tap the My Account panel.
- Select the Account Information panel.
- Select the Edit button beside the email address.
- When the menu expands, enter your new email address as requested.
- Select the blue Save button to save your changes.
If You Can’t Access the Email Address on File
Did you sign up with an old email address?
If you think you still know the password, try following the steps above to log in and change your email address. If you don’t know the password, you won’t be able to reset it without having access to the email address on file. In this case, please Contact Us for help.
Did you accidentally enter a typo in your email address when you signed up?
If you think you still know the password, try following the steps above to log in and change your email address. If you don’t know the password, you won’t be able to correct the typo on your own. Contact Us for help!
If you’re running into technical issues (like an error or non-responsive page) while attempting to recover or change your email address, the following steps may help:
- Close and reopen your current browser or app.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Try using another supported browser or device.
If you’re not receiving your password reset email or if the above steps don’t relate to or resolve your issue, please Contact Us for further assistance.