Please note that certain desktop browsers have a default muted setting. Please make sure that the audio feature has been enabled on your browser of choice.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security.
- Select Site Settings.
- Scroll down to Content and click additional content settings.
- Click on Sound and make sure abcmouse.com is not listed under the "Mute" box.
- Under Allow add abcmouse.com.
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Click on the Sound pane.
- Select the "Output" tab and choose "Internal Speakers"
- Check if the volume slider is low, and if so, slide it to the right and check the sound again.
- Make sure the "Mute" box isn't checked.
Please also check your volume settings are switched on within ABCmouse. You can do that by clicking on Settings, then Volume:
To turn your Volume up, slide the toggle to the right.