Please note that certain desktop browsers have a default muted setting. Please make sure that the audio feature has been enabled on your browser of choice.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security.
- Select Site Settings.
- Scroll down to Content and click additional content settings.
- Click on Sound and make sure abcmouse.com is not listed under the Mute box.
- Under Allow, add abcmouse.com.
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Click on the Sound pane.
- Select the Output tab and choose Internal Speakers.
- Check if the volume slider is low, and if so, slide it to the right and check the sound again.
- Make sure the Mute box isn't checked.
Please also check your volume settings within the ABCmouse app. This can be done per the steps below:
- Select the Gear icon.
- Click/tap on the Volume icon.
- To turn your volume up, slide the toggle to the right.