Image passcodes can now be created to prevent students from inadvertently accessing other users' accounts.
When the Passcode feature is enabled, students will be required to type in their passcode prior to accessing their profile. You can select a passcode length (from 2 to 4 characters) and have the system generate a default passcode for each student, which can then be printed and handed out.
Please note that your Teacher Section and all Teacher features are only available when using a desktop or laptop computer.
Please see the following instructions on how to do this:
- Go to the Teacher Dashboard.
- Click Student Setting under Classroom Tools.
- Passcode functions are found at the top of your roster.
- Click on the toggle switch to turn the feature on or off.
- Use the drop-down to pick the Length of the passcode.
- Select Generate.
- Confirm the new passcode generations.
Assigned Passcodes will appear next to each of your students' profiles. Make sure to communicate with the class on which picture they would have to select on the Student Login page.
Please note that this passcode is meant to be shared with students while in the classroom. If you want to invite families to use ABCmouse at home, please click here to learn more.