We have given teachers the flexibility to remove a Playlist of lessons that were assigned to Student Profiles. There are two ways you can unassign a Playlist for Students.
To get started, go to the Teacher Section and select the "Monitor" icon.
This will take you to the Monitor Page and display the Overview list.
- On the Overview list, select an individual Student profile
- Select the "Assignments" tab at the top of their page
- Click on the Playlist you want to remove
- Click the "Unassign" button in the expanded Playlist panel
The panel for the Playlist in question will still display, but the status will be listed as Unassigned.
You can also remove a Playlist from all assigned Student profiles at once. Go to the Teacher Section and select the "Monitor" icon. At the top of your Monitor page, select the Assignments link.
- Select the Playlist you would like to remove on the Assignments page
- Click on the "Unassign" button
Any time a Playlist is unassigned, the button will change to a Reassign button. You can always reassign a Playlist at a later date if needed.
Please note that the Unassign feature will immediately void any progress for the specified Playlist. Any Playlist that is reassigned will require that the student complete all included activities from the start.