Each Teacher account has room for up to 100 student profiles. If your lab exceeds this number, it is important that each teacher register their own individual class roster.
Please note that the Teacher Dashboard can only be viewed through a desktop or laptop computer. We do not offer access to this section through our mobile app.
How do I add a student?
To add a student, please see the steps below:
- On the Homepage, go to the Classroom Tools section and click Update Class Roster.
- To add an individual student, click the Add Student icon at the top of the page.
- Enter the information for the student and then click Save to create the student profile.
- Family contact email is optional.
How do I upload a roster?
It's also possible to add multiple students at a time by using the Upload Roster function. This is available in the top right corner of the Update Class Roster page.
- Download the CSV template for your upload.
- Add your roster information and save it to your computer.
- Your file should look like this:
- Click on Upload to add your CSV file to your roster.
How do I delete a student?
To delete or remove a student, please see the steps below:
- On the Homepage, go to Classroom Tools and click Update Class Roster.
- To delete an individual student, select the Trash Can icon for the student you wish to delete.
- Confirm your action in the pop-up modal to delete the student.
There's also the option to Delete All , which is located in the top right corner of the page.
Note: Any Teacher accounts that are displaying in an older site layout will not have the same interface and will need to be updated before making chances to their roster. Please have any teacher using an outdated version of the site contact us directly for assistance in updating their account.