Tickets are always accumulated as rewards for completing activities. While the ability to earn Tickets cannot be disabled, you can prevent students from spending them.
To turn off ticket spending for your entire class, please see the following instructions:
- Go to the Teacher Section.
- Click Student Settings under Classroom Tools.
- Select the Gear icon labeled ABCmouse Settings, which is at the top of your Class Roster page.
- Once open, click the green toggle to turn off the Spend Tickets ability.
- Click Save to update all profiles.