- Visit www.ABCmouse.com/teachers and select Get Started.
- Enter your information, add your class list, and create your own Avatar.
- Go to www.ABCmouse.com on the devices your students will use, enter your login information, and select Submit.
Getting Started Checklist
- Using the Curriculum Scope and Sequence provided below in this guide, determine the level that is best for each student in order to personalize learning. Then, go to your Teacher Homepage, and select Student Settings within Classroom Tools.
- If students will be using tablets, make sure that the ABCmouse app has been installed on each device.
- If students will be using ABCmouse on computers, create a shortcut: On each computer, visit www.ABCmouse.com, select Log In, and enter your login information. This will take you to the Class Login page. Bookmark this page in your browser so that students can quickly log in.
(✓) Decide How Your Students Will Use ABCmouse
- Student-Directed: Let students freely explore ABCmouse!
- ABCmouse Step-by-Step Learning Path: Have students follow the Learning Path to complete activities in a carefully designed sequence. Teachers may want to limit access using the Focus Learning tool; click here to learn more.
- Teacher-Guided: Use the Plan section of your Teacher Homepage to create custom playlists around specific themes or Learning Objectives. Students will find playlists you assign in their My Lessons section.
You will remain logged in on a device until you log out.
Access Your Teacher Homepage
Integrate ABCmouse into Your Curriculum
✓ Small-Group Instruction
- Differentiate for students to intervene or extend their learning.
- Use videos or books to introduce concepts and/or academic language, and use games to build fluency and automaticity.
- Select activities, Printables, or the Learning Path to practice concepts and skills.
- Select Plan from your Teacher Homepage
- Choose My Playlists and select Build Playlist.
- Use the Search bar or filters on the left to find activities.
- Add activities. You can view, organize, or remove an activity from your playlist by clicking View Selected.
- When you're finished, select Save Playlist, name your playlist, and add a description.
- Go back to the My Playlists section to assign them to students or to create more!
Select Invite Families from your Teacher Homepage.
Enter families’ email addresses to send invitations, or select Print to create flyers for students to take home.
Monitor your point totals and redeem them in the Classroom Rewards section of your Teacher Homepage.
Teachers may want to also provide extra practice by inviting families to create a free classroom-linked account click here to learn more. Please note that a free classroom-linked account will not give students full access to ABCmouse.