The Focus Learning tool is the reason why your class cannot access the different areas on the site. If you want your students to navigate freely on the site, you will need to turn off this feature.
Please note that your Teacher Section and all Teacher features are only available when using a desktop or laptop computer.
To edit your Focused Learning setting for your entire class, please see the following instructions:
- Go to the Teacher Section.
- Click/tap Student Settings under Classroom Tools.
- Select Focused Learning in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Use the toggle button at the top of the pop-up to turn the Focus Learning feature on or off.
- You can use Focused Learning to limit access to the site for all students in your class.
- The three options below will be the only areas of the site students can use when turned on and switched to the color green.
- Select Save once you've finished making your selections for all options.